01 May 2009

Update

I’m sorry I haven’t posted much the last week and a half, I got a new teacher (because I asked for harder) and I’ve easily had 3-4 hours of homework every night! But its good I’m hear to learn Spanish…and that has been going well, although the subjunctive might just be a deal breaker!

Also, I know many are concerned about Swine Flu, its definitely scary considering I was just in Mexico and I did have a cold which is very uncharacteristic for me, so hopefully I already have immunity;) But don’t worry I’m taking my vitamins, washing my hands and not playing with pigs. Even the pigs are taking it easy;)














So I’ve finished my time in Xela and I’m headed for a week to a place that sounds like Shampoo and Tikal some of the oldest ruins in Guatemala. Not sure what internet access will be like for the next week, but there are a couple of entries up to keep you all busy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment